Not feeling well and can’t make it into the office?
Dr. Nelson continues to offer patient visits electronically through a HIPAA compliant video chat program
within our electronic medical records system [Optimantra]. Our goal is to make it easy for our patients
during this time of unfamiliar territory. All you need is a cellphone or computer to connect with our
How will this work?
Dr. Nelson will conduct a “face to face” visit with you through our secure video chat program.
New Patients contact Explore Health to set up an account in our system, existing patients request a portal account link.
Once set up is complete you will receive an email to sign up for your portal account and away, we go.
Next schedule your telehealth visit, you may do this through online booking on our website or via your
portal account, on a day and time that is convenient for your schedule.
On the date and time of your visit Dr. Nelson will send you a link via email to join video chat, click on this
link and your visit will begin.
How can the patient portal help me?
- Schedule & View Appointments
- Request a Refill
- Securely email the office for faster communication on your time
- Upload Medical records
- Video Chat [Telehealth, Telemedicine]
- Patient Handouts
What will Dr. Nelson treat via telemedicine?
- Immune support
- Treatment and prevention of pandemic viral infections [Influenza, etc]
- Thyroid and adrenal issues
- The Sinclair Method for alcohol use disorder
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- General Medicine
- Addiction Medicine including opiate, heroin and fentanyl addictions
- Diabetic wound care
- Cancer consulting
- Non-surgical alternatives to acute and chronic back, knee, hip and joint pain